With a network of over 400 mortgage brokers, commercial and residential lenders we can put you in contact with a qualified professional in your local area to discuss and compare viable mortgage solutions. Alternatively, you can contact us directly.
Smart Search Finance website offers a wealth of online information regarding residential and commercial loans at no cost to the consumer. You will find a mortgage comparison page which compares more than 35 lenders with over 2000 loans. Mortgage calculations such as repayments, comparison rates, amortised schedules, fees and many more calculations Along with online mortgage quotes that allow you to submit your enquiry, the website has a full range of mortgage calculators, bank loans, mortgage articles and links to the latest mortgage news via Twitter, Facebook and on the home page.
We have access to lender representatives and over 400 mortgage brokers Australia wide with accreditations to over 50 lenders that include the major banks such as ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, NAB, and Westpac.
With a wide range of specialties, skills and experience we are confident we can find a broker that will help you with your finance needs. . They can listen and develop an in-depth understanding of your requirements and offer solutions that you may not consider. Click the link to find out more about what mortgage brokers do? Also, we have an article on the 10 questions you should ask your mortgage broker
All advisors at Smart Search Finance are qualified and experienced mortgage experts in residential and commercial loan lending. All brokers are Smart Search Finance have the following memberships and qualifications
- Smart Search Finance is a credit representative (CRN 399857) of BLSSA Pty Ltd (Australian Credit Licence Number 391237)
- Governed by the National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP)
- Full members of theMortgage and Finance Association of Australia (MFAA).
- Members of a dispute resolution scheme
- Simply contact us,submit and online mortgage quote to discuss your lending needs.
Smart Search Finance may refer your enquiry to a broker and or lender that may best service your lending needs. We will refer you to these third parties because they may offer superior loan products, products that match your lending requirements or may service you better due to your locality.
Referrals are sent to only one of the following advisors:
- Lender representatives of any lender that you express interest in seeking finance
- ASIC registered credit representatives (mortgage brokers) only if you enquired about a mortgage
- Insurance brokers if your enquired about any type of personal insurance
Mortgage advisory services are generally free. Always ask if there is a fee for service. Brokers and lenders are required to disclose all fees before their services are rendered.