Refinance Mortgage Calculator
Calculates current and proposed mortgage repayments to see if it is worth refinancing your mortgage
If you are unsure on what figure to insert there are instructions below
Need help with refinancing please send us a refinance mortgage quote.
Compare home loan lenders interest rates, fees and products side by side. All the mortgage calculations are done for you.
Mortgage calculations such as repayment amount, fees, comparison rate and total cost of loan are all done for you in a side by side comparison
1. Original Loan Amount - Insert the loan amount when you first applied for your loan
2. Current Mortgage Rate - Insert the current interest rate you are paying on your mortgage
3.Original Term In Years - The initial number of years you selected when you first applied for your mortgage
4. Months paid - This is the total months paid on your current home loan. For example if you have had your loan for 3 years and 7 months the months paid figure is 43 months.
5. New Mortgage Rate - the loans interest rate you are considering switching
6. New Term In Years - Insert the loan length
7. Refinancing Fees - Include all the fees associated with exiting your existing mortgage and applying for a new mortgage. To find out more about these costs refer to this refinance mortgage article
The analysis compares the existing and proposed loan. Shows the difference in mortgage repayments, total costs as well as the total amount of months it will take to recover the refinancing costs.
This is an estimate only. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and is based on the accuracy of information provided. It does not constitute a quote. Results are based on amortised scheduled repayments and, once any discount or fixed rate period expires, applies the current variable rate for the remainder of the loan term. All applications for credit are subject to lenders normal credit approval criteria.